Help with 64-bit arch for compiling large program?

Jason Holt jason at lunkwill.org
Sat Mar 11 17:10:17 MST 2006

I have a solution to Sasha's problem which I hope will win the "minimum CPU
time" contest, but when I try to compile it, gcc hits the 32-bit memory limit
and won't continue.  Annoyingly, I actually have an Athlon64, but I found it
to be less hassle to run a 32-bit distro.

Could someone with a 64-bit distro and >4GB of memory (real+virtual) help me
with compiling and debugging my entry?  It's here:

http://lunkwill.org/src/dwords.c.bz2

I'll happily offer coauthor credit to whoever can help me get this program
compiled and working.

 						-J