SPOILER/CHEAT: SQL solution

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Sat Mar 11 14:22:27 MST 2006

Thus said "Alex Esplin" on Sat, 11 Mar 2006 01:34:05 MST:

> That's pretty  interesting. Having  never tried  'rm -rf  /' I  had no
> experience with that. I suppose I could have figured that out if I had
> thought about it. You really do learn something new every day.

You  should try  it sometime  (although I  much prefer  the dd  method I
suggested) as it is really quite  entertaining to see what kind of weird
messages pop up and  how libraries react when this go  south. If you try
with dd, you might want to use a larger block size like bs=32k.

Andy
  2:22pm  up 106 days,  3:50,  2 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.09, 0.03