Looking for Programmers

Jeff Schroeder jeff at neobox.net
Fri Mar 10 14:29:12 MST 2006

Sasha:

This is awesome.  Although I'm not going to "take the test" (I don't
need a job right now) I think this is a great way to not only find
someone who's motivated, but also knows how to program in these
languages.  You're also checking whether candidates can handle the
quick hack-- which is, IMHO, a vital skill-- as well as the carefully
planned approach that's scalable, flexible, and efficient.

The next time I'm looking to hire someone, I think I'll follow your
example.

Thanks,
Jeff