Help me make it shut up please!

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 12:21:23 MST 2006

Ok I tried that and got this...
steve at slomo:~/torque$ find . -type f | xargs tr -d '\r'
tr: too many arguments
Try `tr --help' for more information.
tr: too many arguments
Try `tr --help' for more information.

And yes GCC is really complaining....

In file included from ./math/mathTypes.h:10,
                 from ./math/mMath.h:38,
                 from ./collision/convex.h:10,
                 from ./interior/interior.h:38,
                 from interior/interiorRes.cc:8:
./console/dynamicTypes.h:106:7: warning: no newline at end of file

So I open up the file and sure enough the very last line is
#endif