Exchange alternative good enough for prime time?

Carl Youngblood carl at
Sun Mar 5 04:15:35 MST 2006

I've tried the demo before, but I ran into a snag trying to install it on my
Dreamhost account when I realized it required Tomcat.  Still, it might be
worth setting up on a box in our office to try it out...