Statistics Software

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Sat Mar 4 08:03:41 MST 2006

I'm no R expert but I have been using it for basic stuff like std dev
and mean and pretty graphs. It doesn't take all that much to learn how
to use the basics; the hard part is knowing what's available. But if
you're just doing specific analyses the internal help is great. (also
available externally, e.g. in your web browser)

Go to http://cran.r-project.org/manuals.html and read the introduction
and import/export docs.