[uug] UUG MythTV Troubleshooting Meeting

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Fri Mar 3 15:26:21 MST 2006

On Fri, Mar 03, 2006 at 03:18:19PM -0700, Scott Paul Robertson wrote:
> Tomorrow (Saturday) the UUG will be holding a MythTV troubleshooting
> meeting in room 374 of the Tanner building at 1:30pm.
>
> If you've put in an honest effort at getting mythtv installed, and are
> still having troubles, feel free to bring your boxen in and we'll
> provide some support. If you just have MythTV related questions, feel
> free to drop by and ask them. The "expert" Andrew McNabb will be present
> until 3:30pm.

There are actually a number of "experts" who have said they'd be able to
come (if you're one of those who volunteered a month ago, we'd love to
see you there tomorrow).

If you're coming to get help, try to come right at 1:30 so that people
who are helping don't have to stay too long (since it's starting in the
afternoon).

Thanks in advance to everyone who will be helping out tomorrow.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/