Steve smorrey at
Thu Mar 2 16:17:15 MST 2006

I'm MStar on Utopia and while DHCP WAS problematic for awhile, every
since I paid for a static IP addy the issue seems resolved... Please
note, my computer is still using DHCP and my DHCP assigned IP addy has
survived a few months now, even though it is not my static IP.
Basically the short of it is, I bought a static IP and then never used