Andrew McNabb amcnabb at
Thu Mar 2 16:13:07 MST 2006

I've heard about people having problems with iProvo and the DHCP
servers.  When I was talking to companies last week, I got someone at
MSTAR who was very helpful (relatively speaking).

If any of you are an MSTAR customer on iProvo who is being forced to pay
extra for a static IP because of broken DHCP, give me your name and
phone number, and I'll send it on to this person at MSTAR.  She promised
to take care of it.

Andrew McNabb