MSTAR and DHCP

Andrew McNabb amcnabb at mcnabbs.org
Thu Mar 2 16:13:07 MST 2006

I've heard about people having problems with iProvo and the DHCP
servers.  When I was talking to companies last week, I got someone at
MSTAR who was very helpful (relatively speaking).

If any of you are an MSTAR customer on iProvo who is being forced to pay
extra for a static IP because of broken DHCP, give me your name and
phone number, and I'll send it on to this person at MSTAR.  She promised
to take care of it.

--
Andrew McNabb
http://www.mcnabbs.org/andrew/