Web Developer Position
scott.jackman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:30:24 MST 2006
Title: Web Developer
Location: Lindon, Utah
iArchives is seeking a Lead Web Developer to design, document,
develop, and maintain web sites. This position is in image/document
presentation industry and requires someone who is up for a challenge
and able to thrive in a fast paced environment working with cutting
edge technology, on a highly visual site with heavy traffic.
The developer will take the creative pieces and develop the pages,
integrating with the our web and production infrastructure . Some
experience integrating Flash animation into web sites (i.e. technical
experience with Flash, not necessarily creative experience) is highly
▪ Design and develop web sites and pages to integrate
applications, content, and copy
from various systems based on functional requirements, wire-frames,
and creative design
▪ Perform site and content integration for marketing efforts
▪ Resolve technical issues as assigned through the maintenance process.
▪ Support deployment processes through QA to production. May
outside of regular business hours.
▪ Contribute to recommendations on how the company can best
exploit new web and
other related technologies.
▪ Knowledge of software life cycle development, testing and
▪ Object Oriented methodology's
▪ Ability to research and resolve production application problems
▪ Ability to manage processes and associate relationships in
▪ Knowledge of and hands-on experience with of large scale
web site architecture and implementations based on:
▪ Flash MX
BS degree in computer science or equivalent
3 - 5 years experience in web based applications development,
Internet, Intranet, and Extranet development in a large enterprise
Please contact sbarker at iarchives dot com if you are interested.
More information about the PLUG