OT - cheap wireless desktop cards

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at jkdwebmagic.com
Fri Jun 30 15:17:48 MDT 2006

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, bibhor dhungel wrote:

> Hi,
> I am helping a friend find wireless desktop cards for her desktop. She has
> xp running on her system. She is thinking of getting one at best buy but
> there are so many to choose from.
> Any recommendations?
> bibhor

I have an external Netgear wireless receiver that connects to an existing
network card via cat5 that I will sell you if you are interested.  It is
brand new and still in the box.

If you want to know the exact model, let me know and I will tell you when
I get home.  It is similar in functionality to this:
http://netgear.com/products/details/WGE111.php

Jonathan