non-phone-line internet options in Lehi

Nathan D. Price nate at visualizesoftware.us
Fri Jun 30 12:01:18 MDT 2006

>>Can anyone out there comment on rapidwave? Their web site is rather short on
>>details, but it does have a nice 200 pixel top banner.

I have been using Rapidwave for about 6 months now and they have been great. They have had great uptime and have always had a fast connection. Whenever I have had to contact them they have been really good to deal with. I have other friends that have been equally as happy with them as well. I would recomend them if you are looking for a change.

-Nate