High speed internet in Logan

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 30 06:18:34 MDT 2006

Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> Does anyone actually get 6MB with Comcast? I thought that all of those
> sales pitches were hooey and that real life speeds were more like 1 -
> 1.5 MB.

I never did.  I get better download speeds with Qwest DSL then I ever
did with Comcast & my DSL is rated slower then my Comcast was.  Qwest
doesn't over sell the bandwidth as bad as Comcast from what I've heard.
  I know Qwest does oversell their bandwidth, but not so bad as to ruin
your Internet experience.

--

American Family Association & 30+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

The Electronic Frontier Foundation is highlighting three sets of bad
laws going through Congress right now.
http://www.eff.org/corrupt

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"