non-phone-line internet options in Lehi

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Jun 29 14:46:34 MDT 2006

On Thu, June 29, 2006 14:24, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
>> I've lived in Lehi for two years and have been using airwired.  I've
>> been quite happy with the uptime, and price.  You also have a static
>> Internet IP for external access.  I have no info on any other ISPs
>> there.
>
> Interesting (in regards to price). From the shopping around that I
> have done this morning, AirWired (now Utah Broadband) is the most
> expensive.

I have had similar results during my shopping experience as well. I've talked to
some guys who have used Comcast, who were not totally displeased with the service.

Can anyone out there comment on rapidwave? Their web site is rather short on
details, but it does have a nice 200 pixel top banner.

-Ryan