non-phone-line internet options in Lehi

Ryan Simpkins plug at ryansimpkins.com
Thu Jun 29 11:44:58 MDT 2006

On Thu, June 29, 2006 10:54, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> Is anyone aware of any non-phone-line internet options in Lehi
> besides Digis, High Speed Utah, Utah Broadband (formerly AirWired),
> and Comcast?
>

> Anyone have experience with AirWired/Utah Broadband?

I too am researching broadband options in Lehi (moving in to a house this weekend).

I've narrowed it down to Comcast. Or rather, I've heard less evil about Comcast than
most of the other providers.

Can anyone in Lehi tell me if rapidwave.net is better than Comcast in Lehi (besides
rapidwave employees/owners)?

The last thing I want to do is spark another super long thread regarding 'Which ISP
for Utah County?' Just wondering if we can specifically pit Comcast vs. rapidwave
and see where we get.