Publishing flamebait [Fwd: Pragmatic Bookshelf releases"FromJava To Ruby"]

Gregory Hill Gregory_Hill at tni.com
Wed Jun 28 15:29:14 MDT 2006

> Greg's point is that *if* a language is not amenable to being edited
> within a text editor, there is a valid limitation imposed on when and
> how you can edit the code.

I should just have you write my emails for me.  You definitely have a
better knack for writing than I do.  I thought about pulling out the
phone/pda example, but figured I was the only one weird enough to have
putty on my phone.  I guess I'm wrong :)  Anyhoo, you summed me up quite
eloquently, thanks.

Greg