(no subject)

Joel Finlinson joel at finlinson.net
Wed Jun 28 12:06:16 MDT 2006

Hello.

   A friend is having a printing problem on Solaris.  If anyone knows
an answer could they please send him some tips or tricks at the
following address:

>>> "Theron Stock" <Tstock at weberpl.lib.ut.us> 6/27/2006 12:16 PM >>>
Hi All,

I'm looking for help from a Solaris (Sun) or a UNIX expert.  Do you
have any contacts?  I'd be happy to call them and introduce
myself if I knew who to call.

Our problem is when we print from Solaris (lp /etc/hosts) we get a box
or border surrounding the text area.  We'd like to turn it off but can't
find any documentation anywhere.  We've looked at a lot of configuration
files but haven't been successful yet.