Test

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Jun 28 07:36:07 MDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-06-26 at 14:43 -0600, Hans Fugal wrote:
> Please ignore. If you must reply, include an anecdote about how Linux
> has made your life easier this week.

For some reason, after installing the classroom server this week, Apache
was segfaulting. Using strace didn't make the reason immediately
obvious. Then I did an rpm -V and found out that mod_negotiate was
corrupted. (I suspect hardware problems, the install was pristine.)
Replaced mod_negotiate and I was good to go. I don't think Windows has
any way to do the equivalent, eventually I would have been forced to
reinstall everything.

I love Linux!

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com