Great Perl Developer Jobs

Daniel Handy dhandy at bluehost.com
Tue Jun 27 16:46:08 MDT 2006

Bluehost.com is a very fast growing web hosting company now hosting over
160,000 domains. We are currently looking for 1-2 Senior Perl Developers to
assist with our growth.  Qualified candidates will possess the skills listed
below.

1) At least 3 years experience as a Perl Developer
2) Must be Knowledgeable with Linux and basic system administration
3) Must be competent developing web applications and system utilities
4) Must be able to create Perl modules
5) Must be competent with object oriented Perl
6) Must be able to stay on task and accomplish tasks in a timely manner

If you feel you meet the above requirements we would love to talk with you
and set up an interview.

Daniel Handy

General Manager

BlueHost.com