PLUG maintenance

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Fri Jun 23 12:00:25 MDT 2006

We plan to do some server maintenance monday that will include among
other things moving to a new box, changing IP, and all that. It should
go smoothly but I think Jayce invited Murphy to the party so don't count
on it.

Reports of things not working are welcome, but complaints will be
interpreted as votes for removing the Reply-to header.

--
Hans Fugal ; http://hans.fugal.net

    -- Johann Sebastian Bach