PLUG maintenance

Hans Fugal hans at
Fri Jun 23 12:00:25 MDT 2006

We plan to do some server maintenance monday that will include among
other things moving to a new box, changing IP, and all that. It should
go smoothly but I think Jayce invited Murphy to the party so don't count
on it.

Reports of things not working are welcome, but complaints will be
interpreted as votes for removing the Reply-to header.

Hans Fugal ;
    -- Johann Sebastian Bach