Eclipse is very nice, but :(...

Gary Thornock gthornock at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 20 10:48:09 MDT 2006

--- Stuart Jansen <sjansen at buscaluz.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-06-20 at 09:20 -0600, Alan Young wrote:
>> There are any number of programs that will automatically and
>> reliably re-style and re-format a program in whatever way you
>> want.
>
> For example?
>
> indent is the only one I'm aware of off the top of my head, and
> it only handles a handful of languages.

Many of the code formatters I've seen are language-specific, but
they do exist and Google often knows about them.  A couple that I
remember just of the top of my head are PEAR::PHP_Beautifier [1]
and Jedi Code Formatter (for Delphi) [2].

[1] http://pear.php.net/package/PHP_Beautifier/
[2] http://jedicodeformat.sourceforge.net/