Html-PHP help

Stephen Smith scsmith1451 at totacc.com
Sat Jun 17 17:15:36 MDT 2006

I need to do the following:

A browser contacts server A to get a logon screen.  On submit, the
username and password need to be sent to Server B that will validate the
username/password, then send authorization back to a page on server A
that will redirect the browser based on the type of authorization returned.

The problem,  we would like to pass the username/password to computer B
as opaque data (not as arguments to the url.  Additionally, we would
like to pass the authorization back to server A as opaque data.  The
servers are no co-located.

Is this possible?

We are using Apache 2 and PHP.

Steve