UUG Movie Night

Scott Paul Robertson spr at mahonri5.net
Wed Jun 14 14:55:26 MDT 2006

The UUG is having a movie night tomorrow (Thursday the 15th). It'll be
in the Eyring Science Center in the planetarium.

The voting is fierce, and currently Batman Begins and Clue are fighting
for first, with Star Trek VI trailing close behind.

It starts at 7:30pm.

The Eyring is building number 35 on http://map.byu.edu, and the
planetarium is on the 4th floor, in the center. It's easy to find once
you're on the floor (especially from the north stairs).

You're welcome to come, we've got seating for 100, and I expect that the
UUG won't fill it up.

--
Scott Paul Robertson
http://spr.mahonri5.net