Gmail Invitation

Michael Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Fri Jun 9 18:22:06 MDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-06-09 at 16:52 -0700, Scott Pepperdine wrote:
> What a great list!  I've received 23 invites and 3 confirmation messages
> telling me they had sent me one.

If it wasn't for the fact I probably 89 invites left, I'd for my invite
back now that you've already got a few!  I'd put a few up for auction on
E-bay, but google invites are rather passe these days.

Michael

> My thanks to all who took the time to do this for a stranger.

Anything to try to disrupt Google's not-so-subtle data mining through
social networking.

Michael