Can't see all recorded shows from myth client

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Thu Jun 8 22:42:31 MDT 2006

Hi all,

I have a MythTV server that also works as a frontend, because it's the box
connected to my projector in my movie room.

I also like to use my laptop from my bedroom upstairs as a frontend,
however when I do, I can only see one of the shows I have recorded. I
think I set this show to be recorded from my laptop frontend.

What can I do to make it so I can see all shows from all frontends? I've
tried to find the right SQL query, and I've looked for the settings, but I
haven't found the answer yet.

Thanks,

-Roberto

--
Format C: ... Y ... Y   Nããããããooooo !!!!!!   ^C ^C ^C