A second Extended Partition ?(fdisk)

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Thu Jun 8 21:19:56 MDT 2006

It was my understanding that you could create an unlimited number of
logical partitions inside an extended partition.  When I setup my other
computer I'll test that.  I'm going to be testing it with either Kubuntu
or Edubuntu 6.06 as well as Windows 9x for kicks & giggles.

--

American Family Association & 18+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"