A second Extended Partition ?(fdisk)

MT Morales uugplug at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:17:34 MDT 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions!  I find Nick's and Corey's suggestions
fairly simple to implement.
/dev/sda3 (no actual data in it yet) to be used for the new 5 partitions, is
for data only on the current and only Linux system. Also, I just found out
that these data partitions can then later be moved to its own physical
drive, but for now its just formality that they have to be on their own
partition. I know it sounds silly, dont ask me why.
thanks,
-mtm