A second Extended Partition ?(fdisk)

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Wed Jun 7 22:12:08 MDT 2006

Before Symantec took over Power Quest I would have suggested Partition
Magic.  But since they now own the company & thus Partition Magic I'm
not sure it is safe to use.  I haven't trusted Symantec for so long all
I can remember of trusting them was before I ever used Windows 3.x &
that was back when Peter Norton was more then a figure head.

To my knowledge you can only have one extended partition on any physical
drive, but then again I could be wrong, in which case I'd like to know
the truth.

--

American Family Association & 18+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"