wireless connection (Off Topic)

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Tue Jun 6 06:57:23 MDT 2006

Well you have at least two of them.  I supported Windows 98, Windows ME,
Internet Explorer for Windows 98, Internet Explorer for Windows ME,
Internet Explorer 6 for Windows XP launch, FrontPage 98, FrontPage 2000,
FrontPage 2002, Word 97, Word 2000, Word 2002, & the Microsoft Broadband
networking hardware.  I wrote the following KB article in the Microsoft
Knowledge Base 813740 - FP: How to Determine Whether the FrontPage
Server Extensions Are Installed and Functioning Correctly & 828909 - How
to determine whether the FrontPage Server Extensions are installed and
are working correctly in FrontPage 2003.  The last time I checked 813740
was not public anymore, but 828909 has the same text.  I also wrote 107
Solution Objects which you need MSONLY access to see them.

I am currently trying to learn Linux so I can switch away from Windows.
  I really became interested after the Sony rootkit fiasco.

So yes at this point I know a ton about Windows & almost nothing about
Linux.

--

American Family Association & 18+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"