wireless connection

Laurent R rj45rt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:19:01 MDT 2006

  It is not confusing. I am good at embedded system on Linux. I have
transfered the development tools and environment to Windows platform. :)
  I do implemented some drivers for these kind of devices. Maybe I can help
someone! I am willing to make contribute in this group and learn more from
all of you.