wireless connection

Laurent R rj45rt at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 23:08:30 MDT 2006

Hi, Russel:
  How about your connection. Pls. monitor the traffic from your network
interface driver. You can find the input and output traffic by the tool. Is
there only input traffic or output traffic, or the traffic between input and
output does not balance. That does not mean it should be equal. I think it
can help you to find the root cause on technic point of view. Maybe I can
help you if you would like to show the traffic statistic.
Br/Laurent R