wireless connection

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Sat Jun 3 17:07:43 MDT 2006

For upgrading the firmware on your router go to
http://www.qwest.com/internethelp/ & select your router from the list of
"modems" (I guess they call them modems because they figure the
customers think that you need a modem, from what I understand a cable
"modem" is not a modem but a bridge, as it bridges the cable network
into USB & or Ethernet).  Since you didn't says which one you have I
can't help you beyond that.

Please correct me if I'm wrong on saying that a cable modem isn't a
modem, but you need to provide some sort of information to prove it is true.

--

American Family Association & 18+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"