wireless connection

Joe Crown joecr at linuxmail.org
Fri Jun 2 20:09:07 MDT 2006

The solution I used for my Kubuntu machine was to assign it a static IP
address.  Then make 192.168.0.1 as the third DNS server no problems so
far.  Also if you have the GT701-WG Actiontec DSL "modem" (all the
Actiontec DSL "modems" that Qwest uses are really routers) I'd suggest
using the firmware that was released earlier this year.  The current
version is "QW05-3.60.3.0.7.5-GT701-WG" if you wanted to know.

--

American Family Association & 18+ Other Groups Call for Boycott of Ford
Motor Company

Don't pay malware vendors - boycott Sony & Symantec

Joe Crown aka joker

joecr at linuxmail.org

completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Douglas Adams, "Mostly Harmless"