wireless connection

Russel Caldwell caldr704 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 11:01:16 MDT 2006

Hi,
I've got a wireless problem I was wondering if somebody could help me with.
I had a Qwest DSL connection working for a while but then it went down. I
don't know if I did anything to cause it to go down. Since then I can ping
out fine and Firefox is able to get to Google sometimes but can't seem to
get anywhere else. It seems to partially get to a website and then kind of
dies before it completely makes it. I'm wondering if it is the modem and
whether a router might solve the problem or whether it would be something
else. Forgive my ignorance. I'm not much of a network guy.

Thanks.
Russ Caldwell