UVLUG presents Dave Heldenbrand on IPv6

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Mon Jan 30 21:55:11 MST 2006

Date:  Feb. 4, 2006
Time:  2:30
Room:  [2] UVSC Room CS404

Professor Heldenbrand is a member of the Computing and Networking
Sciences Department at UVSC and Coordinator of the Networking
Specialization.  He will be presenting to the public on the topic of
networking and IPv6.

He specializes in networking theory courses including Fundamentals of
Data Communications, Advanced Topics in Data Communications and TCP/IP
Internet Architecture.  His professional interests include Internet
infrastructure and security, curriculum development, faculty recruiting
and student career advisement.  That, and he's a pretty cool guy!

Everyone is welcome. Spread the word!

[1] More info on IPv6:
http://www.ipv6.org/

[2] Map to parking and the CS building:
http://uvlug.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:programs:event_map

It just so happens that as I'm writing this, Slashdot's front page has
an interesting story about IPv6 and the Internet's readiness.  Reading a
few of the comments has really got me interested in the topic.  Hope to
see you there! http://it.slashdot.org/it/06/01/30/1612241.shtml