Preferred method of multiple-machine email checking

Lonnie Olson fungus at aros.net
Mon Jan 30 16:06:27 MST 2006

Gabriel Gunderson wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-01-30 at 15:59 -0700, Lonnie Olson wrote:
>> When I am away from my primary machine I can use Webmail
>> (http://roundcube.net).
>
> How do you like that?

It is great for most things.  They seemed to have concentrated on the
interface more than the backend.  I love it for my own use, but wouldn't
use it for people that expect the world from a webmail client.

Example:  To send a message it requires 6x the size of the message of
memory plus 3M.

But it is in active development so those things should clear up soon.

--lonnie