Preferred method of multiple-machine email checking

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Mon Jan 30 15:15:57 MST 2006

> What is everyone's preferred method of multiple-machine email
> checking?

I use a "rich client" on multiple machines with IMAP. I also
completely synchronize my entire home directory though, so the IMAP
becomes irrelevant in that regard. The IMAP is very beneficial
however when I need to check my mail via a web client when accessing
temporarily from another person's computer (or a kiosk). In regards
to how much IMAP synchronizes, that is up to you. I have it
synchronize everything except junk mail (including trash and sent).