perl [was: in defense of Java, again]

Jesse Stay jessestay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 17:51:03 MST 2006

LOL!  This has to be the best defense of Ruby I've heard so far!  Now
keep in mind that because Mats is Japanese we definitely CAN'T support
RUBY if we're MORMON.  As MORMONS we're told to support our nations
leaders and because this is PLUG and not that one "P" LUG out in
India, we have to support American made!  Long live Perl (and
Catalyst/Jifty/Maypole)!!! :-P

Jesse