Programing [was: in defense of X]

Brian Hawkins brianhks at activeclickweb.com
Fri Jan 27 09:05:22 MST 2006

Please stop the pissing contest!!!  It is not productive and just fills
my in-box with crap.

Look programing computers is fun, no matter what language you do it in.
And if you can get someone to pay you to do it, that's even better.

Lets all try and put our competitive egos aside (I know this may be
difficult for people in our profession) and use a positive ad campaign
in our posts.  If a person has a problem with X in language Y and you
were able to do X in language Z, by all means suggest it and even better
post a web site that has more information about doing X in language Z.
Trouncing on language Y only irritates people.

Now can't we all just get along?  Come on lets have a great big PLUG hug :)

Brian