Comcast Costs?

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:32:26 MST 2006

On 1/21/06, Kirk Lapray <kirk.lapray at gmail.com> wrote:
> You really should look at comcastoffers.com.  You get a free install kit (no
> rebate required) and mail-in rebate for the cost of the modem, plus you get
> a mail-in rebate for $100, not a gift card.  You also get the rate of $19.99
> ($29.99 without cable service).

I just spent $88.95 ($79.95 + $9 S/H) on comcastoffers.com for the
Motorola Cable Modem.

There are 2 mail-in rebates for it that, so we'll see how it works
out.  Should be $9 after I send those in.  But there is a third
mail-in rebate for $100, twice the incentive Best Buy offered.

I messed up & chose the existing cable customer plan thinking I'd be
able to order the cable tv installation at the same time.  That ought
to ensure a lengthy delay... looks like I've set myself up for another
customer service "opportunity for growth".

--
Lars