Comcast Costs?

Kirk Lapray kirk.lapray at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:48:14 MST 2006

You really should look at comcastoffers.com.  You get a free install kit (no
rebate required) and mail-in rebate for the cost of the modem, plus you get
a mail-in rebate for $100, not a gift card.  You also get the rate of $19.99
($29.99 without cable service).

Also, when I called Comcast to get it set up they were no longer penalizing
your speed for not having cable service.  The options were $52.95 for
6Mbs/384Kbs or $62.95 for 8Kbs/768Kbs.  When I had looked into it a month
earlier they knocked of 2Mbs for not having cable service.  But, this was
going straight through Comcast and not one of the retail channels.  I have
seen Comcast offers for DSL users who switch a full year at $19.95.

Kirk