BYU UUG MythTV Pre-Announcement

Kirk Lapray kirk.lapray at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 17:38:39 MST 2006

I am not aware of any HDTV cards out that even support the broadcast flag.
The bill was never passed (http://www.eff.org/deeplinks/archives/003555.php),
so no card is required to support it at this time.  Please, anyone correct
me on this if I am wrong.  For more information about this you can go to
http://www.eff.org/broadcastflag/.

Kirk