Comcast Costs?

Walter Holladay walter at holladays.org
Sat Jan 21 15:41:08 MST 2006

Basic cable:   $12.62
Internet:         $32.95
Taxes:            $1.65
Total:            $47.22

I got the $32.95 deal for a year after I complained that their prices
were much higher than DSL. After I mentioned that, they "remembered"
that my area just started a new promotion. It never hurts to ask! The
sales person said I would be getting 8Mb down and 1Mb up. In practice I
get around 7Mb down and 600-700 Kb up.

Hope this helps!