Load Balancing with Postfix [and SpamAssassin]

Ross Werner ross at agilestudios.com
Sat Jan 21 08:48:10 MST 2006

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, Michael Torrie wrote:
> On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 16:58 -0700, Ross Werner wrote:
> I have been using the term in more of an ad-hoc fashion.  I understand
> your protestations a little better.

Ah, I see now. I had never heard "best-effort" used in that fashion
before.

> It does make for interesting arguments when we haven't even agreed on
> the terminology.  It's my fault of course, but then again not telling
> you my definitions gives me the egotistical edge.  :)  It's the secret
> to politics.

Nah, the secret is to play the redefinition game, to get me to agree to
*your* definition of the phrase, then make some logical argument that
makes sense based on your definition, and then go and reach some
conclusion based on my original definition of the word. :)

 	~ Ross