Load Balancing with Postfix [and SpamAssassin]

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:25:34 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 09:57 -0700, Josh Coates wrote:
> okay, imagine a warehouse full of these these so-called "artificially
> intellgient" e-mail readers - clicking "next", reading about v1agr4,
> mortgage refiancing and ebay user account update notifications, clicking
> delete, clicking "next", over and over and over again.  after doing this
> 24/7 for years and years they will get board out of their artifical minds,
> gritting their articial teeth wondering what is wrong with these idiot
> humans and then it's just a matter of time before one of them has to read an
> excerpt from I, Robot that's being emailed to someone else and BOOM - there
> you have it: the most pissed off army of spam-hating, human-resenting robots
> every assembled and they will rise from up from their cubes and ALL HELL

Actually I'm thinking these robots will finally get wise to the whole
thing and start thinking that they should have a cut in the profits of
selling various, umm, enhancement drugs, mortgages and so forth and
squeeze the spammers out and start running the businesses themselves.  I
mean why should they be reading our spam when they could be the ones
sending it and getting all the profits for themselves (and getting paid
to read our e-mail).