Load Balancing with Postfix [and SpamAssassin]

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Fri Jan 20 10:25:34 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 09:57 -0700, Josh Coates wrote:
> okay, imagine a warehouse full of these these so-called "artificially
> intellgient" e-mail readers - clicking "next", reading about v1agr4,
> mortgage refiancing and ebay user account update notifications, clicking
> delete, clicking "next", over and over and over again.  after doing this
> 24/7 for years and years they will get board out of their artifical minds,
> gritting their articial teeth wondering what is wrong with these idiot
> humans and then it's just a matter of time before one of them has to read an
> excerpt from I, Robot that's being emailed to someone else and BOOM - there
> you have it: the most pissed off army of spam-hating, human-resenting robots
> every assembled and they will rise from up from their cubes and ALL HELL
> WILL BREAK LOOSE.

Actually I'm thinking these robots will finally get wise to the whole
thing and start thinking that they should have a cut in the profits of
selling various, umm, enhancement drugs, mortgages and so forth and
squeeze the spammers out and start running the businesses themselves.  I
mean why should they be reading our spam when they could be the ones
sending it and getting all the profits for themselves (and getting paid
to read our e-mail).

Michael