Load Balancing with Postfix [and SpamAssassin]

Matthew Walker matt at thebraingarden.com
Fri Jan 20 10:20:37 MST 2006

On Friday 20 January 2006 10:09, Jason K Larson wrote:
> I just about fell out of my chair laughing so hard that was such a great
> way to start the day.

Likewise. Takes a lot to get an audible chuckle out of me, and this one made
me laugh. I even was forced to grab the archive URL for it, and share it with
my geeky friends in other states.

Thanks for the laughs. Added on top of the fact that I didn't realize it was
friday until I got to work, this is shaping up to be a great day.

--
Matthew Walker
The Brain Garden, Inc
matt at thebraingarden.com
Work: (801) 655-1075
Home: (801) 491-2079
Page: (801) 283-9887 (Emergencies Only)

Random Quote:
QOTD:
	"I'd never marry a woman who didn't like pizza... I might play
	golf with her, but I wouldn't marry her!"