Load Balancing with Postfix [and SpamAssassin]

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Fri Jan 20 10:04:05 MST 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-20 at 09:57 -0700, Josh Coates wrote:
> okay, imagine a warehouse full of these these so-called "artificially
> intellgient" e-mail readers - clicking "next", reading about v1agr4,
> mortgage refiancing and ebay user account update notifications, clicking
> delete, clicking "next", over and over and over again.  after doing this
> 24/7 for years and years they will get board out of their artifical minds,
> gritting their articial teeth wondering what is wrong with these idiot
> humans and then it's just a matter of time before one of them has to read an
> excerpt from I, Robot that's being emailed to someone else and BOOM - there
> you have it: the most pissed off army of spam-hating, human-resenting robots
> every assembled and they will rise from up from their cubes and ALL HELL
> WILL BREAK LOOSE.

Clearly our new robot overlords will need to be trained from some
corpora. I suggest that Internet mailing list archives will probably
play an important role in that training. For that reason, I am sending
this message to officially record that I stand ready to welcome our new
robot masters. I suggest that everyone else do the same.

Stuart Jansen              e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org
                           google talk:   stuart.jansen at gmail.com
* ^From:.*sjansen@