Load Balancing with Postfix [and SpamAssassin]

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Fri Jan 20 09:57:14 MST 2006

>Maybe by then bandwidth and CPU power will be so cheap that
>we'll have artificially intelligent e-mail readers that can
>read all our mail for us and just let us see the ones it knows
>we're interested in (throwing away all those forwards from that
>random family friend that mails you along with 2000 other
>e-mail addresses all in the "To:" field).

yeah, right michael.

clearly you haven't thought this through.

okay, imagine a warehouse full of these these so-called "artificially
intellgient" e-mail readers - clicking "next", reading about v1agr4,
mortgage refiancing and ebay user account update notifications, clicking
delete, clicking "next", over and over and over again.  after doing this
24/7 for years and years they will get board out of their artifical minds,
gritting their articial teeth wondering what is wrong with these idiot
humans and then it's just a matter of time before one of them has to read an
excerpt from I, Robot that's being emailed to someone else and BOOM - there
you have it: the most pissed off army of spam-hating, human-resenting robots
every assembled and they will rise from up from their cubes and ALL HELL
WILL BREAK LOOSE.

good job michael.  way to go.

any other bright ideas?

-josh