Web Phone Application

Dan Sampson plug at dnpdesign.com
Wed Jan 18 11:59:43 MST 2006

I am currently writing a application (form input mainly) for my web site
and it needs to be compatible with any web phone.  I have web phone
capabilities on my phone but it is a little annoying to test everything
via my phone.  What is the best way to test this?  Is there a good
application that I can download onto my computer or do I just have to
use a text base browser?  If it were an app, I would prefer the ability
to use it on my mac but I have a pc and linux box so I can go either
way.

Any advice / tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dan Sampson