Simple method to capture HTTP input

Al Byers byersa at automationgroups.com
Wed Jan 18 11:45:07 MST 2006

Corey,

I have installed both tcpdump and ethereal, but if I read your message
correctly, I don't need tcpdump because I am sending and receiving on
the same server?

ethereal does not capture what I am looking for. Is that because i am
sending and receiving on localhost and it is not accessing the eth0? Is
there a way to have it catch that traffic?

Thanks,

-Al